FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
In order to make your shopping experience with us as easy as possible, we have put together a comprehensive help section and FAQs. Here you should be able to quickly find the answers to your questions.
How much does shipping cost?
How long the delivery will take after the payment has been made?
What is currency reference?
Which payment methods do you accept?
What is the 7-days policy?
What are the non-returnable items?
What should I do if an item is broken or faulty?
What about the customs?
Q: How much does shipping cost?
A: Shipping costs vary depending on the quantity and weight of the items you purchase as well as the volume of the package, number of shipments and the shipping option you choose.
Q: How long the delivery will take after the payment has been made?
A: Order will be dispatched after confirmation of payment. Transit time from collection to delivery varies according to the shipping address.
Please note shirts with printing of additional names, numbers and badges may take an extra few days to dispatch.
Q: What is Currency reference?
A: All prices set are based on US dollar; all other currencies are for reference only and do not follow currency exchange rates. To change the displayed currency, simply choose the currency as desired on the drop-down menu located at the top right of the page. Prices will be displayed in your preferred currency until you change it again. We believe that our prices represent the best customer value, regardless of the currency.
Q: Which payment methods do you accept?
A: Payment methods:
• Accepts PayPal and direct credit card transactions
• Visa / MasterCard payments are open to both PayPal registrants and non-registrants
• Accepts direct Visa and MasterCard transactions
• For Visa customers, Please click here to learn/activate "Verified by Visa"
• For MasterCard customers, Please click here to learn/activate "MasterCard Secure Code"
• For customers that cannot get their cards verified, please use PayPal for direct Visa / MasterCard transaction
• For customers in China only
• For customers in Hong Kong only
• For customers in China only
• Accepts China RMB card payments
• Support more than 20 major banks in China
Q: What is the 7-days Policy?
A: You may exchange products within 7 days after receipt of the order (based on the delivery record), and upon pre-approval of Olympique Lyonnais Online Megastore Asia. Please kindly note that all return and re-shipping charges are the customer's liability. All merchandises including price tag and packaging should be in its original good conditions.
The value of the replacement merchandise should be equal to the price of the original merchandise. If the value of the replacement merchandise is higher than the original price, the customer is required to pay the difference.
Q: What are the Non-returnable items?
A: We DO NOT accept returns of certain products, including:
• Any product that is returned more than 7 days after receipt
• Any product that has been worn, altered or washed
• All discount, clearance or sales product
• Any free gift
• Any personalised product, for example: shirt printing. Once a name or number has been printed on a shirt we will not offer a refund or exchange unless the shirt is faulty. The same applies if a player leaves the club or changes his squad number during his time at the club.
Q: What should I do if an item is broken or faulty?
A: All products are checked for quality before dispatch. Whilst we use our best efforts to ensure that the product is delivered to you in a perfect condition, the product may be damaged in the delivery process. Should this happen please return the damaged or wrong products, you may return the defective item(s) including the merchandise, the price tag and the packaging by a recorded delivery service, as we cannot be held responsible for goods not returned.
Q: What about the Customs?
A: For any customers purchasing outside of Hong Kong, any customs or import duties are levied once the package reaches its destination country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be bourne by the recipient. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you may want to contact your local customs office for further information.